- Feasibility Assessments
- Fiber Business Models
- Fiber Network Design
- Fiber Network Builds
- Project Management
- Installation & Testing
- NTIA/RUS Grant Writing
U-reka Broadband installed and maintains a fiber optic cable connecting Zinpro’s two locations in Eden Prairie, MN. We had outgrown our wireless links. U-reka was responsible for the entire project, including planning, permitting, installation and turn-up. They kept us in the loop during the entire process and completed the project on time and on budget. By installing our own cable we were able to save considerable recurring monthly costs from private providers and also have a scalable network that will meet our bandwidth needs for years to come.
- Thys Coetzee, Zinpro Performance Minerals
U-reka Broadband Services
“From Spreadsheet to Feet on the Street”
U-reka Broadband is a unique infrastructure company, one that not only can plan and design a solution for its customers but also implement that solution to deliver a functioning, revenue-producing network. U-reka has not only knowledge of how the pieces go together but can put the pieces together for you. We utilize our Associates over 50 years of experience in the industry to provide an “eco-system” of qualified contractors and vendors to meet your needs regardless if your network is fiber-optic, wireless or a network that combines both of these architectures.
We don’t learn on your dime, we bring experienced personnel to the table that allows us to go from decision to implementation quickly and effectively. We provide our customers with cost-effective solutions based on our experience in designing, building and operating networks. We understand that the time it takes to build a network is money out-of-pocket for you and having a partner that can make effective decisions based on real-world experience will allow you to have an operational network faster and begin reaping the benefits of your network.
Services that U-reka Broadband provides include:
- Requirements Gathering-what are your objectives? Who are your competitors? What technologies will help you meet your requirements? These are all questions we can help answer.
- Modeling-how will your network be built and what are the associated costs? Breakeven and cash-flow analysis needed? Pre-engineering services required? Build or lease a network? These are additional services we can provide.
- Network Design and Implementation-we can provide actual design of fiber optic and wireless networks and then move to implementation to take our design solutions to actual networks. Networks we have experience with include: FTTP, Wi-Fi, MDU solutions for voice, video and data; and point-to-point and fiber optic ring networks for business and carriers.
- Project Management-need a resource to manage your vendors and design criteria. Our project managers provide hands-on services and keep our customers in the loop. No surprises, only results.
- Installation and Test and Turn-up-by utilizing our own associates and our partner companies we can provide infrastructure, installation and test and turn-up services to get your network up and working and customers on your network.
Instead of searching for a solution, find a partner who has solutions and can help you take it from an idea to a network.